Trading Day6 Wonpil rare and NewJeans Danielle (1 Viewer)

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
116,000
Reactions Received
53,229
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
433,067
Gender
Female
I’m interested in your danielle card, what cards are you accepting?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
116,000
Reactions Received
53,229
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
433,067
Gender
Female
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Wow so many… :pepecry1:I will gladly take JooE or Wheein 3. You also have two rares I still need but idk (WJSN Eunseo rare and Baekho / Mashiho / Mark who would finish my set)
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Xeulgi

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread