Tourney Days Gone By vs I Wait - R7 Day6 Tournament (1 Viewer)

Which song is your favourite?


  • Total voters
    10
  • Poll closed .

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck


Onto the final round of the tournament and Days Gone By is tied for 5th place but could have trouble winning its final match as it goes up against I Wait being in 3rd place, will I Wait be able to comeback from its second loss and end its run on a win and possibly snag 2nd or will Days Gone By manage to beat it and potentially climb to 4th?

Other Round 7 Matches
I Smile vs Shoot Me
Breaking Down vs Dance Dance
Congratulations vs Sweet Chaos






 
Last edited:

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I love I Wait too much, sorry
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread