DAZED - "The 20 best K-pop songs of 2019" (3 Viewers)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I'm actually really pleased with the list. I don't agree with basically all of it but I'm thankful they hired someone who actually liked kpop and knew a bit more about it to write the article.

One of Those Nights by Key was released in 2018 though.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Omg Valkyrie :maheart: Even tho it's literally my third favorite of three lol

Under Cover :sanapray:
Wonderland :sanapray:
Both over BTS, who is this person and why did they make such a better list than most people on this planet
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread