Found DC Gahyeon Card for Trade (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
how? omg
we are hated by that machine @Panda
let me give you a hug and a hot beverage.
boy group stans are discriminated in this game :D.
laughing @OnlyCalB ? feel that pain, but we all know I´m only saying the truth. :P
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I hope you can trade something for at least one of these Gahyeon cards and help them out.
:nekosweat::lisalaugh:
I hope so too but I don’t have anything to trade
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
laughing @OnlyCalB ? feel that pain, but we all know I´m only saying the truth. :P
I was laughing because I do feel the pain.
:lisalaugh:

My cards are so rare that I don't get the best luck from the generator. I probably won't for a while, who knows. It's lowkey funny.
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: brekker and Willow
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
i

or with my luck, three if it's anothe Gahyeon today
I now know who I would give VIXX cards to. sisters in bad luck.
@eclipsoul has suddenly become lucky, I´m glad I´m not the only one but also I´m sad for you:(
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
i

or with my luck, three if it's anothe Gahyeon today
You can't hold duplicates. So don't worry, you won't be getting another Gahyeon right now.
:sanapray:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Panda
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I was laughing because I do feel the pain.
:lisalaugh:

My cards are so rare that I don't get the best luck from the generator. I probably won't for a while, who knows. It's lowkey funny.
if only I got the Dreamcatcher one that you wanted.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
if only I got the Dreamcatcher one that you wanted.
Is it weird that a Yoohyeon card would honestly make me so damn happy?

I'm in lockdown, haven't been out in months, I work from home now but work is struggling real hard financially due to the virus, so I might be out of a job soon.

But I've had time to invest in this card game for myself and others and it's lifted my mood more than I think people will understand.

So completing my card sets is like a solid goal for me now, just to take my mind of things. And a simple Yoohyeon card has become something that will mean a lot.
:maheart: :reallysadcat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker and Willow
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Is it weird that a Yoohyeon card would honestly make me so damn happy?

I'm in lockdown, haven't been out in months, I work from home now but work is struggling real hard financially due to the virus, so I might be out of a job soon.

But I've had time to invest in this card game for myself and others and it's lifted my mood more than I think people will understand.

So completing my card sets is like a solid goal for me now, just to take my mind of things. And a simple Yoohyeon card has become something that will mean a lot.
:maheart: :reallysadcat:
I completely understand you. When you really click with an artist for whatever reason (personality, art, both) it means a lot getting their card. It is your joy and pride. Especially since we have to come with threads, posts etc. of course it is a joy to talk to people, but .... you know.
I really hope I will get a GG card tomorrow and it will be that card at leas. ♥
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I completely understand you. When you really click with an artist for whatever reason (personality, art, both) it means a lot getting their card. It is your joy and pride. Especially since we have to come with threads, posts etc. of course it is a joy to talk to people, but .... you know.
I really hope I will get a GG card tomorrow and it will be that card at leas. ♥
Awww. Thank you.

If I get BG cards that no one has specifically asked for, you are my go to person. It's probably not much, but it's the least I can do for you.
:sanapray: :maheart: :saranghae:
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Awww. Thank you.

If I get BG cards that no one has specifically asked for, you are my go to person. It's probably not much, but it's the least I can do for you.
:sanapray: :maheart: :saranghae:
but if you have Minho, Yongguk, GD and Seonghwa, give them to me, please :D ♥
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
but if you have Minho, Yongguk, GD and Seonghwa, give them to me, please :D ♥
Of course. I'll add them to your priority/request.
:sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Of course. I'll add them to your priority/request.
:sanapray:
they are there, I don´t care about any other cards than Ateez, BigBang, BAP and Stray Kids ♥ but I want my profile to be aesthetically cool and make people wonder why do I have only boy group cards :D
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread