Just because and my vote going to DDD although Excuse Me is a bop too :sj_weary:
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,301 Reactions Received 76,676 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,120 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 2 May 2019 #1 Just because and my vote going to DDD although Excuse Me is a bop too Reactions: Faerie, Soleski, AmysTeri and 1 other person
Sana #1 Sana Stan . Joined 6 March 2019 Messages 3,439 Reactions Received 11,871 Location Germany Website www.kpopsource.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @mysteric 2 May 2019 #2 DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Reactions: Abeamus
AmysTeri Joined 19 November 2018 Messages 4,371 Reactions Received 11,118 Cards View Profile KS Coins 330 Fandom ReVeluv Gender Female 2 May 2019 #3 I've never heard this Excuse Me before today, lol, and they sound good...but I'm still going with DDD. Reactions: Abeamus
I've never heard this Excuse Me before today, lol, and they sound good...but I'm still going with DDD.
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 2 May 2019 #4 DDD. Reactions: Abeamus
Soleski Joined 21 November 2018 Messages 5,047 Reactions Received 18,455 Location ARMY Base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 8 Ship @baekk 3 May 2019 #5 DDD Reactions: Abeamus
Faerie I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness . . Joined 15 March 2019 Messages 1,594 Reactions Received 5,717 Cards View Profile KS Coins 9,291 Fandom Once Gender Female Wreck @yeji 3 May 2019 #6 Excuse me Reactions: Abeamus