Appreciation ddddalla dalla (1 Viewer)

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I love myself
namonga dalla dalla yeah
I love myself
namonga dallla dalla yeah

namonga dalla d-d-dalla yeah

Bad
Bad
I’m sorry I’m bad, I’m just the way I am
남 신경 쓰고 살긴 아까워
하고 싶은 일 하기도 바빠
My life!
Tun dun dun
내 맘대로 살 거야 말리지 마
난 특별하니까 Yeah

Keep your chin up, we got your back
Keep your head up, just keep on dreaming
Keep your chin up, we got your back
Keep your head up, just keep on dreaming

I love myself
namonga dalla dalla yeah
I love myself
namonga dallla dalla yeah

namonga dalla d-d-dalla yeah
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread