Trading Dean 5 for trade (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Pls let this be true :nakypog:



The card is done quite well, I like the aesthetics :sanapray:
As for his music I know he was in Bermuda Triangle and has a song called Instagram that's it :wimwim:
he did some songs with heize too that are excellent :sanapray: :sj_weary:


 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
both of them have a really fun and chill vibe so i hope you like them :susPepe:
I'm 50/50 when it comes to chill music so I hope it works :lisalaugh:
I love Heize's new song Happen though, and I do remember loving this:

 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm 50/50 when it comes to chill music so I hope it works :lisalaugh:
I love Heize's new song Happen though, and I do remember loving this:

i tend to really like heize's music but i forget to listen to it :haylul:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
i tend to really like heize's music but i forget to listen to it :haylul:
Reminds me, I also have that Unpretty Rapstar song on my Spotify :haylul:
I forgot she was also a rapper on that show lol, what a bop though :sj_weary:

 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Thanks for the tag! :pandalove:

are there any cards you're looking for atm? :sanapray:
Well I have my priority cards but even outside those I'm willing to accept other trades:

1. Aespa except Ningning
2. Blackpink Lisa
3. BigBang Daesung
4. SNSD except Jessica, Yoona, Seohyun
5. Apink except Eunji, Bomi, Naeun
6. Fromis_9 except Hayoung, Jiheon and Seoyeon
7. AOA except Choa, Chanmi

I also have EXO Luhan and iKON DK if you're interested :susPepe:
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Well I have my priority cards but even outside those I'm willing to accept other trades:

1. Aespa except Ningning
2. Blackpink Lisa
3. BigBang Daesung
4. SNSD except Jessica, Yoona, Seohyun
5. Apink except Eunji, Bomi, Naeun
6. Fromis_9 except Hayoung, Jiheon and Seoyeon
7. AOA except Choa, Chanmi

I also have EXO Luhan and iKON DK if you're interested :susPepe:
I don't have anything you're looking for rip :pepecry1:

I'd be willing to trade any of the following though:
- Boa 4
- Chungha 4 & 5
- Everglow Aisha
- Gfriend Yerin
- Gugudan Mina
- IZONE Chaewon and Hitomi
- Ladies Code Ashley
- Sunmi 1
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I don't have anything you're looking for rip :pepecry1:

I'd be willing to trade any of the following though:
- Boa 4
- Chungha 4 & 5
- Everglow Aisha
- Gfriend Yerin
- Gugudan Mina
- IZONE Chaewon and Hitomi
- Ladies Code Ashley
- Sunmi 1
I'll take Everglow Aisha for Dean :pandahappy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread