MV Dean finally releases the MV for "dayfly" ft. Sulli, Rad Museum (1 Viewer)

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
i mean maybe that you.will.knovv at the very end is a teaser
I think you.will.knovv is a label Dean & Rad Museum are a part of. But maybe he will collab with other you.will.knovv artists like Miso for his album :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
FINALLY!!!!!!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: mirella and Myco

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@lalaloveloona :queen:
Can he release a new album already :maheart:
well he has been saying that an albumnis coming soon way before instagram was released:D who knows when it‘s dropping. He might pull a simon d and release it suddenly with thw announcement hours before the release
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: mirella and Myco

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i mean maybe that you.will.knovv at the very end is a teaser
He said that the album will be called RVNG. Nothing official tough.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mirella and Myco

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
well he has been saying that an albumnis coming soon way before instagram was released:D who knows when it‘s dropping. He might pull a simon d and release it suddenly with thw announcement hours before the release
I could use a Dean album this year :sj_weary: But he's been teasing this new album for years I swear.

I hope Simon D will pull a Simon D himself too.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I could use a Dean album this year :sj_weary: But he's been teasing this new album for years I swear.

I hope Simon D will pull a Simon D himself too.
saammee

I also hope that Simpn D will pull a Simon D again. I need new songs :maheart:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: mirella and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread