Dear fellow Carats of KS (1 Viewer)

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Is every Carat here just a Dokyeom stan now? Like for real every one of you seems to be XD

I mean this isn't a problem obviously, I'm just shocked at how everyone here including myself is so whipped for him lol


Anyways keep stanning our sunshine boy DK and Seventeen :nekolove:

 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
i'm only a lowkey carat so maybe i don't count but lighter for sure made me a hard core hoshi stan
and minghao has such cool style
Lighter really was good at converting people to Hoshi nation :')



Yesssss! :queen:

Join Dokyeom's...


... space agency! :queen:

He's a magnificent singer and performer, has a kind and beautiful personality, and also:



:sanapray::sanapray::sanapray:
his goddamn THIGHS uGH
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Is every Carat here just a Dokyeom stan now? Like for real every one of you seems to be XD

I mean this isn't a problem obviously, I'm just shocked at how everyone here including myself is so whipped for him lol


Anyways keep stanning our sunshine boy DK and Seventeen :nekolove:

...B...Bu....But... what about ME!

38291
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I'm sorry @maruif but I've been converted by all the DK stans on this site. :sanapray:

We'll find you a fellow Woozi stan one day. :sadcat:
...Thank you for the support... :sanapray: :yolk:
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
...B...Bu....But... what about ME!

crying gif.gif
I DIDNT FORGET ABOUT YOU DONT WORRY! Its just most Carats are DK stans nowadays TT

Its ok though, I don't know many fellow Jun stans either :'))) Like I only have one friend on here who is Junhui biased too and it makes me sAD
 
  • Love
Reactions: noir and maruberry
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,557
Reactions Received
4,625
Location
Small Magellanic Cloud
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I DIDNT FORGET ABOUT YOU DONT WORRY! Its just most Carats are DK stans nowadays TT

Its ok though, I don't know many fellow Jun stans either :'))) Like I only have one friend on here who is Junhui biased too and it makes me sAD
We can be lonely biased unit together... :yolk: Jun is adorable aswell... I feel your pain!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
:pepecry1:

Somehow, someday, I'll summon a certain Woozi stan here :sanapray:
I appreciate the effort, I truly do! It isn't your fault I seem to be the only western Woozi stan around! :yolk:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread