- Joined
- 24 October 2018
- Messages
- 55,476
- Reactions Received
- 41,093
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 241,144
- Fandom
- Mingyutized
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
@badcrookshanks
I hope my letter finds you well. I just wanted to inform you that your beloved wife aka me, myself, I, melted away in that heat.
You could prevent this by sending here some of your rain clouds, but never mind, you know that I like to suffer.
Please, tell the world in my name that climate change is here and it is not normal to have 38-40 Celsius in my country, considering that I live in Hungary, not in hell. Yet.
I still love you with all my burnt heart!
Muah
I hope my letter finds you well. I just wanted to inform you that your beloved wife aka me, myself, I, melted away in that heat.
Please, tell the world in my name that climate change is here and it is not normal to have 38-40 Celsius in my country, considering that I live in Hungary, not in hell. Yet.
I still love you with all my burnt heart!
Muah