dear my precious @potato (2 Viewers)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
YES :sj_weary:
I'm gonna change it up soon tho, just changed my akp one today
omg I need to see it :sj_weary:

Still waiting for badge revamp to end on there so I can get badges to match my aesthetic :umjicry:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
omg I need to see it :sj_weary:

Still waiting for badge revamp to end on there so I can get badges to match my aesthetic :umjicry:
basically me LMAO :sj_weary: that's why I'm spamming to save up :sanapray:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I'm good~ How about you?

Also you should change your sig if you want to ^^
I am fine!! I baked some cupcakes again!

yeah but I am really not good at doing these
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread