- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
Tato is betterstan lex because she is the best![]()
Tato is betterstan lex because she is the best![]()
no lex is obviously the bestTato is better![]()
But so is tatono lex is obviously the best![]()
mom with the tastethis is such a party
anyway tato is the best, kuro is best daughter, lex is the sweetest
just stating facts babymom with the taste![]()
jen is the best mom ever no matter whatjust stating facts babygotta appreciate the best people
it's easy when I got the best daughter everjen is the best mom ever no matter what![]()
![]()
we really are the best mother-daughter duoit's easy when I got the best daughter ever![]()
![]()
we truly arewe really are the best mother-daughter duo![]()
I should spam more on kpswe truly are![]()
YES SPAM! and Ikr. you can still check out multiple threads or be active in artist onesI should spam more on kpsbut with the spam thread gone it's just
![]()
yes I'll be sure to spend more time here, especially since I hit 1K on akp and it's been like 2 weeksYES SPAM! and Ikr. you can still check out multiple threads or be active in artist ones
yes we need you hereyes I'll be sure to spend more time here, especially since I hit 1K on akp and it's been like 2 weeks![]()