Dear Nayeon… (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,149
Reactions Received
46,810
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,403
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
not too often you put a female idol next to "dear" - this is only the second time I've seen it after Eunji! lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,331
Reactions Received
75,420
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,021
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
not too often you put a female idol next to "dear" - this is only the second time I've seen it after Eunji! lol
When it comes to music, I listen more to female solos XD I just don’t talk about it a whole lot unless it’s my holy trinity Lee hi, Taeyeon, Chungha
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread