- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 19,193
- Reactions Received
- 60,789
- Location
- Tokki Topia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,207
- Fandom
- Toxic
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Drama Kween
- Ship
no u@Yolks quit stealing my posts :pepehelp:
you better get a (animated, if that works) chan badge for a customizable badge as #1 winnerMy fellow eggs are calling me to find them![]()
I will & you can help choose ityou better get a (animated, if that works) chan badge for a customizable badge as #1 winner![]()
will you really thoI will & you can help choose it![]()
If it's allowed to be animated, I'll get a Chan one and if it's not animated I'll get Jaehyun or smthwill you really thoalso isn't only the winning person allowed to have the badge
you could get a animated Jaehyun one tho as wellIf it's allowed to be animated, I'll get a Chan one and if it's not animated I'll get Jaehyun or smth
if thats allowedyou could get a animated Jaehyun one tho as well![]()
I don't even think I'm gonna win honestlyyou could get a animated Jaehyun one tho as well![]()
we'll seeI don't even think I'm gonna win honestly![]()