- Joined
- 31 August 2018
- Messages
- 2,562
- Reactions Received
- 15,940
- Location
- in the rain
- Website
- www.pinterest.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 8,748
- Fandom
- N/A
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
It's that time of year again
when our most morbid of men merrily multiplies(his age by a small fraction)
that's right it's @la_mort_pour_vous 's bday!
and he's going to have some tired eyes by the end of it
when our most morbid of men merrily multiplies(his age by a small fraction)
that's right it's @la_mort_pour_vous 's bday!
and he's going to have some tired eyes by the end of it
Hello,MoMo. Did you think we all forgot aside from Christmas that it was another special day? I hope you didn't because your birthday means alot to us and to me. A day of great giving and receiving gifts which is exactly what your existence is to us. You've come along way in life and I hope you continue to go further in life even through all the struggles you face because the words you evolve into knowledge have even healed and helped many others Including me. You're one of the most special orbits to any forum you bless with your presence and your energy and heart to put into anyone you teach of loona. They would be proud of you as an orbit. You're someone who thinks they don't do alot for anyone but really you're someone who has one of the greatest abilities a human can possess. Someone who can stay composed. You've always been someone who has had it all together and a person who does not judge from other stories. You're like a small detective with a large heart who just tries to make anyone smile,think hard or makes them feel at ease. I know you're very hard on yourself but you've come along way and have only evolved into a person with a heart of maturity and wise. Something very rare in our generation and something to be proud of. You've become a very dear and special bestfriend to me. Even in my darkest moments. You have stayed when veils were over my eyes. Withheld judgement of things I always was ashamed of. Speaking to me as an equal being and never above. I'm proud to even share the same sign as you. Thank you for being a bestfriend who I admire and seek guidance from when I'm clouded. I continue to hope that only the best comes to you. Know I am always here and whenever you need me. I will come. You are my eternal bestfriend through your darkest moments and your brightest. Thank you for being a bestfriend and thank you for being someone who only wishes to be understood by others and to make friendships. Happy birthday MoMo. c: Eat as much cake as you can.
Death is nothing at all. It does not count. Do not stand at my grave and weep I am not there; I do not sleep. I am a thousand winds that blow, I am the diamond glints on snow. When great trees fall, rocks on distant hills shudder, lions hunker down in tall grasses When these graven lines you see, Traveller, do not pity me; Though I be among the dead, Let no mournful word be said. Have a mortastic birthday, More than 2 words I say.
Happy Birthday and Happy Merry Christmas mortie!
It’s been how long since we’ve met? I joined KS in February, looking at my profile. Let me write a serious birthday message today, not my usual lighthearted ones, because I was inspired by Koala’s message. Skinny once told me you took interest in me because you thought I was from Darjeeling, your hometown, which I wasn’t. You probably wouldn’t have if it was still @princesspeach, I consider myself lucky. I see you as a cynic, critic and at times a counselor. You’ll change for no one, and you’re very dependable. I want to tell you this: please treasure your gift of empathy and emotion, because you have it. It’s something that draws people to you, tooーand makes them stay. It’s painful and stressful to do what doesn’t usually come naturally to you. But I believe there’s a certain value in doing things that you’re not good at sometimes, because you’ll be rewarded in ways that you can’t imagine of at first. Having someone close to you who is strong in areas that you aren’t helps a lot, too. And in this way, you’ve inspired and helped me in many ways. I especially learn from your goal-driven and analytical nature, which I wish to emulate. We’re almost half a decade apart in age, and I find it difficult to believe that at timesーbecause you sound way older than your actual age, and you say I sound like I’m sixteenーa few of my other friends on here say that too (you better know who you are :pepeknife:), and honestly, I sometimes believe I am on the inside too. I guess I have to thank LOONA for your presence on the forums, since I’m glad to be acquainted with you. Let’s be good friends for a long while. :pepelove: ~Darj
It’s been how long since we’ve met? I joined KS in February, looking at my profile. Let me write a serious birthday message today, not my usual lighthearted ones, because I was inspired by Koala’s message. Skinny once told me you took interest in me because you thought I was from Darjeeling, your hometown, which I wasn’t. You probably wouldn’t have if it was still @princesspeach, I consider myself lucky. I see you as a cynic, critic and at times a counselor. You’ll change for no one, and you’re very dependable. I want to tell you this: please treasure your gift of empathy and emotion, because you have it. It’s something that draws people to you, tooーand makes them stay. It’s painful and stressful to do what doesn’t usually come naturally to you. But I believe there’s a certain value in doing things that you’re not good at sometimes, because you’ll be rewarded in ways that you can’t imagine of at first. Having someone close to you who is strong in areas that you aren’t helps a lot, too. And in this way, you’ve inspired and helped me in many ways. I especially learn from your goal-driven and analytical nature, which I wish to emulate. We’re almost half a decade apart in age, and I find it difficult to believe that at timesーbecause you sound way older than your actual age, and you say I sound like I’m sixteenーa few of my other friends on here say that too (you better know who you are :pepeknife:), and honestly, I sometimes believe I am on the inside too. I guess I have to thank LOONA for your presence on the forums, since I’m glad to be acquainted with you. Let’s be good friends for a long while. :pepelove: ~Darj
Happy bday, morty moooooo~ wishing you a joyful day with everyone you love and only happy things
Hi brother! It’s been a while again since we’ve talked it seems.. nonetheless- happy birthday! Although it’s been a year or so since we avidly talked on AKP and such, I still cherish you as one of the most important people I’ve met here through this community. This isn’t something I say to many people, but I’ve really looked up to you for so long. You’re so intelligent and caring and such an absolute joy to have around. I hope you know how loved you are by all of us here at KS. Now, I don’t think I’ve ever properly thanked you for all the help you’ve provided me, so I guess now wouldn’t be a bad time. Thank you so much for reaching out to me with kind words during some of my worst moments. I’m so grateful for how you’ve always been someone I know I can count on if I ever need. In earlier times before I had many friends, you were there to listen to me, and I sincerely thank you for that. Now, I hope you have the greatest birthday you can have, full of lots of joy and fun, because that’s what you deserve. Love ya Mort, - Izz
Happy Birthdaaaaaay!!!!
Thank you for the interesting conversations and discussions. You are super intelligent, so I can talk about everything with you. And for approaching me and making friends with me
Also, you are really supportive <3333 Soooo... you are 15 now :* I wish you all the wonderful things in life and to experience something amazing at this age
Love you -Erae the bonobo
Happy birthday mort!
There was always something about you that interested me. For starters, I could never believe that you were 14 (15 now
). You're so well-spoken, thoughtful and you write beautifully. You have a certain aura around you that draws people to you which is a quality a really admire. It never occured to me that someone so young could be so admirable and you really changed my perception of how I thought. I really haven't known you that long. I've only been on the forum for a few months, only recently become a press member and started conversing with you. Despite not knowing you for long, your wit, humor and charm never ceases to amaze me. You're a deeply treasured user on the foum and in press and I hope you know that. It wouldn't be the same without you. Your reviews are amazing and you're someone I really look up to in press. I've always hoped that my reviews can one day even reach the quality of yours. I normally only write flowery when I'm writing for press but for some reason, I have the impulse to write wordily for you
So, happy birthday fellow desi. I hope you have a wonderful birthday and receive lots of presents. You're an absolute joy to know
lots of love tato
To my cutie baby son Mortie: So uh yeah we definitely did not get along at first (but I didn't really with anyone) but now you're one of my favOriTe people (heh I'm so funny). You always have valuable advice and are direct with things. Sure you were there to help me with AP chemistry and now I failed it but it's aight. You put up with my shenanigans even tho you could easily just block me. I'm so happy I got to see the soft side of you cuz ur like a skinny panda. Idk what I'm saying really but thank you so much for being a great friends and I hope you have a wonderful birthday. Also I have ur address, get ready for a box of dildos
From, Dezy
Happy birthday, Mort! The 80-year-old man in a teenage body finally turns 81
You may think I procrastinated badly. Mayhap I did. Regardless, you are one of the dearest people I've met online, and throughout the time I've known you, I've come to determine that you are actually—and excuse my scientific jargon—a fluffball
Don't deny it
I've said this a lot, but I admire the way you think, and you have a (writing) voice that stands out greatly. I enjoy having discussions with you and sharing music recommendations, and despite your reputation
as this standoffish, "I'm not good with emotions" guy, you've really supported me when I needed it, and backed my very occasional bouts of shadiness. I'm sorry I never reply to DMs
Please forgive meeee
You better have
Happy birthday again! It's been wonderful to have gotten to know you. -Miwi
1
1
Mort never forget your roots

Happy birthday In approx 3:30 hrs
In case you didn’t know that’s me, king Julian and mort
Please always make me feel like the dumb brother even though I’m older than u
And always don’t forget to be a good snakeu
And if skinnny ever messes with u, make sure to call me
I need to keep peace and order between u
But you are now so grown up
I remember when @jasque used to hold u as a baby
It was cute
Also I wanna hear ur voice again pls
it was sweet
You are a great little brother and I’ll protecccccccccc u no matter what
ily man
I hope Santa brings a lot of presents for u
Like more knowledge
So you can school your older brother
and skinnny can laugh
Oh yeah u r turning 15
That’s one year less than me
But luckily I’m turning 17 in January
So not quite to my age yet but very close
I’m sorry if I haven’t been active as much and we haven’t interacted in a while
I have perfected your art of studying and I’m a 4.2 gpa student
But I’m on Christmas break and I’ll be more active I promise
But sat is coming up
So u need to help me study for that
Nah I’m jk
But I’m glad to say I’m a beneficial member of mortastic land
And I’m the best uwu goatie
And u are the best uwu cat
I miss that server
We had a fun summer
Anyways let me end this message before it gets too long
I don’t want to go overboard like @Skinnny
Nah jk jk jk
You got a great family and I’m so blessed to be a part of it
Happy birthday mort!!!
Eat lots of cake and get lots of presents
Love u
-bitzy (aka your favorite sibling)

Happy birthday In approx 3:30 hrs
In case you didn’t know that’s me, king Julian and mort
Please always make me feel like the dumb brother even though I’m older than u
And always don’t forget to be a good snakeu
And if skinnny ever messes with u, make sure to call me
I need to keep peace and order between u
But you are now so grown up
I remember when @jasque used to hold u as a baby
It was cute
Also I wanna hear ur voice again pls
You are a great little brother and I’ll protecccccccccc u no matter what
ily man
I hope Santa brings a lot of presents for u
Like more knowledge
So you can school your older brother
and skinnny can laugh
Oh yeah u r turning 15
That’s one year less than me
But luckily I’m turning 17 in January
So not quite to my age yet but very close
I’m sorry if I haven’t been active as much and we haven’t interacted in a while
I have perfected your art of studying and I’m a 4.2 gpa student
But I’m on Christmas break and I’ll be more active I promise
But sat is coming up
So u need to help me study for that
Nah I’m jk
But I’m glad to say I’m a beneficial member of mortastic land
And I’m the best uwu goatie
And u are the best uwu cat
I miss that server
We had a fun summer
Anyways let me end this message before it gets too long
I don’t want to go overboard like @Skinnny
Nah jk jk jk
You got a great family and I’m so blessed to be a part of it
Happy birthday mort!!!
Eat lots of cake and get lots of presents
Love u
-bitzy (aka your favorite sibling)
Look at you! You're the oldest that you've ever been :P How does it feel? It's a little bit funny that during our friendship I feel like you've helped me a lot to grow and become more mature although it should be the other way round :^) Sometimes I forget about your age bc just the way that you speak and think is pretty amazing even for the adult! There is nothing that I could write to describe how much I cherish and appreciate you, Mortie. Here's wishing a very happy birthday to the person who isn't just my friend, but my little brother <3 I don't know what would I have been without your support. Thank you for your care and kindness. Your presence makes my life so much more joyful:) I wish you everything you wish for yourself bc you deserve it, bro <3 You're probably the smartest person I've ever met, so I'm sure you will have a bright future and achieve every goal you set for yourself. I'll always keep your back and root for you. I truly believe you can make anything possible if you try enough hard. And if you ever win Nobel Prize, mention would be fine skjdfgh LMAO just kidding :^) Just remember that although my annoying exams keep me inactive, you can always count on me and feel free to be mad at me whenever I forget to reply T.T I'm deeply sorry if I ever left you hanging :'( Once again, happy birthday, Mortie! Your sis loves you <3[
/SPOILER]
Oh My Taeyong Someone told me it's your birthday today. We remember this day as you rubbing your face against your mom's coochie. Oh what a blessed day. You are the only one I enjoy fighting with. Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Mort
Well well well would you look at what day it is
The day the world was blessed with a smol joyful presence, someone who would grow up to be a a dedicated, hardworking and great person Someone who would be an angel in disguise of a grim reaper
For quite long he has blessed the forums with his questioning nature, wondering threads, astonishing wisdom and casual lurking. You know mortie it's been more than a year since I've known you and I feel like I have a lot to say for all that time spent being your friend but I don't how to start If we were to go back and look at how our friendship started, one would state your stalking tendencies as the reason
which continue to this day
Funnily enough, we both lied to each other about our age and you harassed me until I stanned loona We went from the crazy days of akp to the rather calm period of being active on kps All that time, it seems like it passed by too quickly Then you made me join discord and I guess that's the platform where I got to know you best I went from knowing a persona to knowing a human and I am very grateful and honoured for that
You loosened up over time and emotionally developed a lot. You know the cynical and sarcastic seeming mortie is more empathetic than he likes to think so You are an incredibly interesting person and I feel like I can discuss anything with you. It's really admirable how you dedicate yourself to learning, a great purpose and work hard to achieve your goals. But your well being is above anything so also make sure to take care of yourself. I really admire your maturity and patience. You have managed to stay composed in tough situations, held yourself together where many would just fall apart. You have always taken great care of all your friends, listened to them and comforted them in bad times even if you were troubled yourself at that time You often make me do things out of comfort zone
but I do end up enjoying them so you are to be thanked for helping me come out of my shell I know you don't think of yourself as such but you're really kind deep down mortie and you have helped me a lot in many ways And as I have told you before, I am the most comfortable around you online. I don't panic or worry as much as I do around others. I even blabbered to you on vc which I thought would never happen I sometimes tell you more than I intend to to but I guess that is because I do place trust in you. The "emotionally constipated Pakistani" did open up to you. And it's a comfort to know you're always there for me to talk to.
I don't express my appreciation enough and it's hard for me to do so but keep in mind that I really cherish you as a friend and you're of great importance to me. Whether it's been on the forums or discord, I have throughly enjoyed talking to you. And time spent with you is nothing but pleasant memories. Sometimes you are randomly wholesome and full of lob and that makes me happy
You're the closest I have been to a friend online and probably one of the few I am not uncomfortable around You've also introduced me to great music and I'll admit to something: I think your puns and your taste in music is great.
And yes, you have made me laugh
But you can't quote this in the future.
I hope we stay friends till forever, even when we're adults and have incredibly busy lives I'll always cherish the moments spent with you I know this year hasn't been the best to you and I hope the upcoming year brings nothing but joy to you for you are a precious soul deserving of the best only. To sum it up, you are a wonderful person and I am honoured to be your friend. And I am always there for you if you ever need me Never forget, I lob you loads <3 More than I can describe in words Plus it's Christmas, a event as wholesome as the birthday boi Surprisingly, I have a lot more to say but let's not make you read too much Today's your special day, enjoy it as much as you can A very happy birthday to you and Merry Christmas (you keep sucking on rum balls and I'll keep listening to the carol), Enjoy your day, eat cake And be happy forever, you little bean(edited)
You loosened up over time and emotionally developed a lot. You know the cynical and sarcastic seeming mortie is more empathetic than he likes to think so You are an incredibly interesting person and I feel like I can discuss anything with you. It's really admirable how you dedicate yourself to learning, a great purpose and work hard to achieve your goals. But your well being is above anything so also make sure to take care of yourself. I really admire your maturity and patience. You have managed to stay composed in tough situations, held yourself together where many would just fall apart. You have always taken great care of all your friends, listened to them and comforted them in bad times even if you were troubled yourself at that time You often make me do things out of comfort zone
I don't express my appreciation enough and it's hard for me to do so but keep in mind that I really cherish you as a friend and you're of great importance to me. Whether it's been on the forums or discord, I have throughly enjoyed talking to you. And time spent with you is nothing but pleasant memories. Sometimes you are randomly wholesome and full of lob and that makes me happy
Happy birthday Mortie! It's been awhile, hasn't it? I'm always here wishing you all the best! Here's to another wonderful birthday and year for you. May you grow even more and learn even more so that you may be closer to a version of yourself that you consider is 'best' or 'ideal. Don't forget your health as well, alright? I miss you, let's connect again in the future. :D -Bread
Hello mortie, i can't believe we have known each other for so long, its been almost 2 years if we count akp, i just want to let you know how much i am happy for your friendship & support over the years, although i am not active as i used to be, do keep in mind i am working for kps future, saving up for something that i cant disclose yet. I hope you will have a ton of fun today with your family & friends on your birthday. Happy birthday bro!
hey buddy it's been a long time since last year huh? well i'm not setting things up this time but i'll share my love for you nonetheless you're the little brother i never had and never knew i needed you're one of the most both clearly and internally interesting people i've had the pleasure of coming across, and your loyalty and sweetness has made you a wonderful friend while i know i don't share much about when i do struggle, knowing you'll always be there is truly comforting, and i consider your friendship priceless i don't know how i would've gotten through these last couple years without you man and i probably wouldn't have stayed on the forums if it wasn't for you, and then who knows where i would've been you've been here for me through all the ups and downs, even through when i suck at reaching out and talking, and i appreciate you so much i hope i can always be here for you, and that you really can come to my wedding bro and maybe i'll come to a birth of a kitty litter of yours:) some of the memories i cherish most are of our dms on kps late at night just talking about life i'm rambling a bit lol so i hope you have a wonderful birthday and i'll try to be more consistent
Hey Mort, Happy birthday! You're one year closer to death, isnt that exciting? You've still got a while to go before you're at a typical age to die but you're getting there slowly and steadily. Okay I think that was unoptimistic enough I'll be a tiny bit less depressing now. Youre still so tiny but you're growing up fast, I cant believe youre turning 15 tbh. I still think of a 13 year old when I think of you. At this rate you'll become an adult and I'll still keep thinking you're in your young teens since you're already so mature at such a young age.
Weird stuff I hope you have a great day and get the chance to do something fun. Hood luck with the next year and eat lots of good food. Salutations, Vikki
Hey Mortie, Happy birthday kid! Born on the same day as Jesus sunbaenim himself, you certainly had good timing from the start
We don't talk that often, but whenever we interact, I feel like my eyes have just been opened to some new wisdom gathered after years of pilgrimage, and I actually always look forward to that lol. I'm always amazed at how world weary you can sometimes seem despite being a fetus, but it's a good thing. The way you can articulate your thoughts and opinions so intelligently, your knowledge and exposure to all kinds of music is kinda cute, so is your obsession with being deathly and dangerous lol, the mystique kinda falls apart once I heard your voice but it's pretty uwu
I hope you enjoy your day and do what you love doing best! Whether it's music or art or just enjoying good food, have a great birthday and enjoy your holidays! I look forward to more random conversations and whatever new threads you come up with next. Hope you're getting used to that busy, noisy Kolkata life lol. Also, stan Nature
Regards, Senpai
Hi mortie! Happy birthday! Thanks to listening to my stupid stories all the time. Thanks for being there all the time for me: it keeps me away from the bad thoughts, the thoughts that i'm not good enough and that I have 0 friends. I appreciate your kindness, your brilliant way of thinking, your intelĺigence. You're probably the most clever person i've ever met! Mort,I know that I'm not the best friend you can dream about. I'm awkward and I can be annoying, I guess. But you never act like you think that, and it makes me feels so good about myself. I know that I'm not very present online, but I love talking with you so much. One year ago, I would never thought I would be able to connect so much with someone on the internet! So thank you, Mort, for existing. I love you. Lila UWUWUWUWUWUWUWU
Happy Birthday Mortie! For your present I consulted a mystic and they gave me a window into your future. That's you at your coronation for World Tsar. That's me putting on your crown. (I told you I couldn't wait to be employed by you someday. I think I'm your butler in some capacity.) I don't know who you had turned into an Eeevee. But I bet it's @igloo. He can be with you always as your Familiar. Have fun at your party. Drink lots of Kool Aid. P.S. Can igloo and I get a raise? P.P.S. You're hot! You look like Tzuyu!
Mortie Mortie mort, God it's your bday! We've known eachother for a bit now,always not talking for a while but then we just end up clicking again - one of my more interesting friendships! You're the most hard-working person I know,to the point that I find myself projecting onto you which you probably find annoying but It's genuinely so hard for me to imagine how hard you work >< You're also so talented and I hope that you get to continue things you like and not do things just because you feel like you have to! Anyways,I hope that this is a day you can spend surrounded by the ones you love and all the online friends you have made an impression on. You have a big future,you are so unique. I'm sure you know it yourself,that you're not like others. It will bring great things in your life! Also,I know you're not the type to do this but if you ever need to talk to someone - my DM's are always open ^^ Whether it be to challenge me to do some crazy singing things :'''))) or to talk about life - it's all fine! Love, Ezzy<3
hellow snakeu, you know that i hate snakeus but i love you soooooo much! happy birthday mortie, you are one of the most precious people i know. AND OMFG HOW CAN I FORGET YOUR SUPER CUTE VOICEU! WE SHOULD TALK AGAIN C': so okay, happy birthday, i love you, spend your day perfectly, eat your foods and try to sleep >:c AND DONT FORGET THAT I LOVE YOU greenheartu
- @blurryface
- @blurryface
Impressed I was by your great knowledge, by your wise words, as soon as I was given the chance to encounter you. Unfortunately, that doesn’t happen often, but reading you is always a pleasure. A new year is added to your story, I hope you will enjoy it. Happy Birthday Mort From: @Joy