Death leaving for Reddit!!!! (3 Viewers)

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Comeback you're expecting the most for March/April?


<3 none. I don’t anticipate other comebacks. I just listen to all. Groups I do stan also have already came back. It’s more summer comebacks I’m waiting for
 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
"How did you conquer igloo "

Like, how did I get him to like me?


I dont know that myself, you gotta ask him that one
by being the most precious girl in the world duh :maheart:
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Who's the #1 visual idol in your opinion?

Beauty is subjective and as someone who doesn’t phase with attraction. I’ll just pick an idols personality and smile stood out to me.
11833

I find how he is is why I find him a top visual. Magnetic personality and smile.

Always love the idols with wonderful smiles,sunny like personality and kindness.

c: also please get hyped for his musical actor debut. I’m super proud for DK
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
Have you made any new friends here on KPS? Can you give them a shoutout?

Most of my fwends on KPS were already my fwends from AKP.
But shoutout to my Anon mates + @Chahee, they're my clique, the people I'm closest to online.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread