- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,384
- Reactions Received
- 151,392
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Enjoy youselfim suing him then
Enjoy youselfim suing him then
the side eye is making me think you arent on my sideEnjoy youself![]()
Court and law tend to reward the better liar and I feel like of the two of you mort isthe side eye is making me think you arent on my side![]()
@igloo be my lawyer pweaseCourt and law tend to reward the better liar and I feel like of the two of you mort is![]()
sure:llama_imcute:@igloo be my lawyer pwease![]()
omg the emote is called "llama_imcute" and thats so accurate for yousure:llama_imcute:
sadly there's no llama_imthebest emote cuz that'd be uomg the emote is called "llama_imcute" and thats so accurate for you![]()
Tag someone you'd like to give a hug
Aside from everyone here.
I’d really like to hug @Grazil @Discipline @CrunchyLegend @infire707 @Mo Mo. @Id16
These people have honestly always helped me when I finally have become negative for moments. They really are like stars to my moon
"Tag someone you'd like to give a hug "
@Id16 @Grazil @Discipline @Lilac @la_mort_pour_vous @CrunchyLegend
and most of all @igloo