Death leaving for Reddit!!!! (4 Viewers)

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
fries are a blessing :sanapray:
11994
The greatest gift of consumption. I feel I can just always have fries even when I’m not hungry. Also enjoy it dipped sometimes in ice cream. Even without still great
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
Name 2 songs you think are usually underrated








I really spammed both of these songs. I provided two with more of a different melodic type of flow. The first is more pop based where It has small jazz like under tones and a catchy chorus and beat. I really enjoyed this man’s work. I wish I stanned Beast at first but I’m glad I got to see his work now they’re highlight

Giant Pink is a rapper but I just loved the BGM and her flow. I’m a huge hip hop fan and a K rapper I enjoy is rare. I played more of her work and she really could be a monster in the game. Also...I’m a huge fan of her tone. She’s a baritone and I love deep voiced vocalists and rappers.
I think you meant mezzo soprano.
Females can't be baritones. XD
That's someone with a voice that sits in Chanyeol's range.
 

Jungkook

√ The original cookie √
.
Joined
9 September 2018
Messages
1,705
Reactions Received
10,400
Location
Your heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Ship
it's been ages old lady. how have you been and how's school?
Lol
I'm only a couple years older than your hoe ass
At least wait till I'm 20 to start that shit

I've been goood
Schools terrible(when is it not)

But I'm almost done 😋
So that's fun

How you been ?
 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread