Death Stranding (1 Viewer)

Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
has anyone here played/watched it? I feel like a lot of YouTubers skipped this game but I was gonna watch jacksepticeye play it until even my cousin said the game is a mess and not worth it... 😅
Dude it's jacksepticeye he's one of the youtubers who can make sht into gold. Yes I watched his and personally he makes it worth watching.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: potato and kodoku
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Do I need to remind you about crappy games made epic by Jack joining up with other youtubers as well




Seroiusly how can anything not made good by jacks screaming?
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: potato and kodoku

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I watched a bit on Twitch but I honestly got bored of it that I close it after watching just a bit
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and kodoku

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
girlie!!! hope you've been well <3
Hi hun! I've been well but extremely busy! I'm glad I'm having some time off work next week cause I'm sooo tired XD How are you doing?
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: potato and kodoku
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Hi hun! I've been well but extremely busy! I'm glad I'm having some time off work next week cause I'm sooo tired XD How are you doing?
ooh I hope it's a good kind of busy at least, make sure to rest well <3 meeeeeee.......? ah all kinds of things, changing departments at work I hope tho also really scared and kinda fell in love a little and really hopeful but worried and yeah :nekoshy:
 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
ooh I hope it's a good kind of busy at least, make sure to rest well <3 meeeeeee.......? ah all kinds of things, changing departments at work I hope tho also really scared and kinda fell in love a little and really hopeful but worried and yeah :nekoshy:
Meh it's a tiring kind of busy! At least I'll be able to sleep late tomorrow cause we're having lunch at my place and the guests won't be arriving till 2pm (we always eat lunch around that time here). What kind of department are you being transferred to? Is it something you like? Or did you prefer the one you were at?

Well I know for sure who'll be having a kiss under the mistletoe this New Year:mgblush::sakUwu: (That makes one of us at least XD) Also, it's normal to worry but as long as you have fun and don't mess it up with worrying too much you'll be fine!:nekolove:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: potato and kodoku
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Meh it's a tiring kind of busy! At least I'll be able to sleep late tomorrow cause we're having lunch at my place and the guests won't be arriving till 2pm (we always eat lunch around that time here). What kind of department are you being transferred to? Is it something you like? Or did you prefer the one you were at?

Well I know for sure who'll be having a kiss under the mistletoe this New Year:mgblush::sakUwu: (That makes one of us at least XD) Also, it's normal to worry but as long as you have fun and don't mess it up with worrying too much you'll be fine!:nekolove:
aw damn this life where we have to work so much TT rest well, you earned it <3 it should be a better one (I HATE my current one lol)...... whooooo? cause it ain't gonna be me xD he's gone for vacation and we didn't even say bye and I'm sad and and so much..... TT I hope everything will be ok, never liked a boy this much before >_<
 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
aw damn this life where we have to work so much TT rest well, you earned it <3 it should be a better one (I HATE my current one lol)...... whooooo? cause it ain't gonna be me xD he's gone for vacation and we didn't even say bye and I'm sad and and so much..... TT I hope everything will be ok, never liked a boy this much before >_<
Thank you hun! I'll definitely be sleeping a lot!!! I neeeeeeeed it XD What kind of job do you have that you hate it so much??😮😮
And, damn that sucks hun. I hope he'll be back soon so that you stop worrying. I'm sure it'll be fine tho <3
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: potato and kodoku
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Thank you hun! I'll definitely be sleeping a lot!!! I neeeeeeeed it XD What kind of job do you have that you hate it so much??😮😮
And, damn that sucks hun. I hope he'll be back soon so that you stop worrying. I'm sure it'll be fine tho <3
good! :D It's not really the job as much as it is the people..... this one "boss" of mine in particular, I sincerely think there's something up with that woman and I am only one of many... so I'm outta there lol (hopefully.......)
Me too, I hate this, I was feeling excited for the first time in ages these days and now I feel low again...... but I hope it's all in my mind and that things will be ok between us, thank you angel <333 :D
 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
good! :D It's not really the job as much as it is the people..... this one "boss" of mine in particular, I sincerely think there's something up with that woman and I am only one of many... so I'm outta there lol (hopefully.......)
Me too, I hate this, I was feeling excited for the first time in ages these days and now I feel low again...... but I hope it's all in my mind and that things will be ok between us, thank you angel <333 :D
Ohhh I know about awful or hard to work with colleagues. It sucks but I really hope it'll get better now that you're transfering <3
I'll be okay so don't worry <3 If not I'll just come and kick him XD
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: potato and kodoku

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I actually watched Jacks playthrough of it and found it pretty entertaining. Overall the game is kinda good? It's not masterpiece, but the mystery and worldbuilding it presents are good. There is interesting stuff with some characters and actors. But it's also something that is not worth playing yourself once you have seen someone play it since I think the mystery that plot unveils is the main part of the game. When you know what happens there isn't much to the game.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread