Performance 【DEBUT LIVE STAGE】MCND(엠씨엔디) - ICE AGE(아이스에이지) STAGE @PRESS SHOWCASE (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm not gonna spoil it with the performance I wanna hear the MV first cause I always like the MV's more. I liked TOP GANG so I'll probably like this too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and kinnie

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I was wondering how the whole song will go together from the teasers and if its different enough from Top Gang, the hair doesn't fit B.I.C at all, he doesn't pull it off at all imo, kinda sad about that cuz he's a cutie pie, seems like they are going to keep this type of choreo, with just each single member dancing alone for some time in their solos before others join etc. if u watched Top Gang performance as well you know what I mean, not really a fan of it, makes it seems like its a bunch of soloists collabing or sth but it changes throughout the song that they have a much longer group dance phase.

Choreo definitely is amazing, was genuinely shook with some parts, don't really know what to think of the song yet, not a big fan of the repeatedly "Come into Ice Age" talk/scream parts.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm not gonna spoil it with the performance I wanna hear the MV first cause I always like the MV's more. I liked TOP GANG so I'll probably like this too.
I was initially confused as to why they'd release this before the mv but then I was overcome with excitement to care tbh. oof.
The choreo is hard.
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I was wondering how the whole song will go together from the teasers and if its different enough from Top Gang, the hair doesn't fit B.I.C at all, he doesn't pull it off at all imo, kinda sad about that cuz he's a cutie pie, seems like they are going to keep this type of choreo, with just each single member dancing alone for some time in their solos before others join etc. if u watched Top Gang performance as well you know what I mean, not really a fan of it, makes it seems like its a bunch of soloists collabing or sth but it changes throughout the song that they have a much longer group dance phase.

Choreo definitely is amazing, was genuinely shook with some parts, don't really know what to think of the song yet, not a big fan of the repeatedly "Come into Ice Age" talk/scream parts.
Yeah, I'm not really feeling the chorus part either but maybe it'll grow on me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
SOME WANT TO BE NICE AND GIVE ME THOSE NIKE
 
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread