- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 6,070
- Reactions Received
- 31,387
- Location
- 🏰 & 🍀
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
I proud of uThanks for 10k likes everyone.
Special thanks to fellow SIXNINE members @Ozymandias @Tir @Ireneisbaee @perhapz and @JisoosHusband for taking the glory of being the 10,000th like.
Also special thanks to SixtyNiners supporting us @goyo @Mangoey @Yolks @Pigeon @itzybitzyblink
And can't forget about Friends, Onces, and House Tyrell for giving likes. @Minuteman @kuroyuri @lexusuwu @Queen @Tpse @Son Na Eun @BritishLuvie @SugaRush @Riasama @deadstar Sorry if I forgot anyone.
Give me all of the Jihyos or any gifs you want![]()
Oh no, I missed this comment. Thanks queen!queen, congrats <3
Congratsss!
![]()
![]()
Congrats my dude
![]()
Congrats!!!
Thanks guys!![]()
congratulations ~
CONGRATS
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
THIS ONE IS NEW DP MATERIAL::
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Also a baby one, she was so cute:
![]()
My desktop is a mess after downloading all these gifs LMAO
I happy you proud of meI proud of u
Thank you very much! And I love that E:U dpC o n g r a t s~
![]()
![]()
@JungkooksWifeCongratsss!
![]()
![]()
@JungkooksWife the bunny egg is in post #22.
Remember not to quote the post.