- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
MOSTLY KPOP AND US POP :Dthis is mine, can't say im surprised
![]()
yeah haha.MOSTLY KPOP AND US POP :D
I see :)) I have mostly artists from Japan, UK and then South Korea :)) the US is far LOLyeah haha.
it really alternates between those two, and then another genre called alt z. whatever that's supposed to be.
Taste!!!!I probably have PassCode and SHINee in mine
Wow, A.A. Wiliams is #1?/s
hmm I don't see Kpop thereHere's mine
![]()
I don't listen using Spotify a lot. But I'm sure this isn't a shocker XD
FELT NOSTALGIC IS THE REASONLove seeing the SHINee and Jonghyun in there