COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official Decision on problematic idols (cards) (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
We have decided to eliminate certain idols from the card game that were previously voted on by the forum members. Woojin (Stray Kids), Jimin (AOA), Seungri (Big Bang), Choi Jonghon (FTIsland), Kangin (Super Junior), Hwayoung (T-ara), Yong Junhyung (Beast), and Himchan (BAP) will be eliminated. Youngmin from AB6IX will remain. Below you can find the percentages of the votes. Red is for drop, blue is keep, and yellow is no opinion.

Forms response chart. Question title: Woojin (Stray Kids). Number of responses: 26 responses.
Forms response chart. Question title: Jimin (AOA). Number of responses: 26 responses.
Forms response chart. Question title: Seungri (Big Bang). Number of responses: 26 responses.
Forms response chart. Question title: Choi Jonghon (FTIsland). Number of responses: 26 responses.
Forms response chart. Question title: Youngmin (AB6IX). Number of responses: 26 responses.
Forms response chart. Question title: Kangin (Super Junior). Number of responses: 26 responses.
Forms response chart. Question title: Hwayoung (T-ARA). Number of responses: 26 responses.
Forms response chart. Question title: Hwayoung (T-ARA). Number of responses: 26 responses.
Forms response chart. Question title: Himchan (BAP). Number of responses: 19 responses.

@Cards Users

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
ngl the high percentage of people who wanted to keep jimin surprised me in a bad way but it's still not enough to actually keep her so at least there's that. just asking what is now going to happen to that one woojin card? :wimwim:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
And with that Woojin's short stay with me has come to an end rip :wimwim:

Guess who I got as a replacement though?

nayeon.JPG

Essentially I traded Woojail for Nayeon :sj_weary:
Now I ain't a farmer, but I'd call myself the GOAT for pulling this off :lisalaugh:

Thank you KPS voters, I always trusted in you to vote to drop the problematic cards lol. And that's why I chose Woojail over the other 2 cards in the hope of getting a better replacement card. And this is a hell of an upgrade :sj_weary:

200 IQ trading guys. All according to keikaku :sanapray:

@OnlyCalB @eclipsoul @Yili @lexus @yellowcoat :taesquish:

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
y'all who had a no opinion on seungri, what the :lisalaugh::lisalaugh::lisalaugh:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
There's me working on one of the slowest trades I've done in a while for Nayeon, yet you get her for free just because Woojin is a very naughty boy!
:jisoosmh: :blegh::nekopout::irenecrazy: ... :nayeonisdone:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
y'all who had a no opinion on seungri, what the :lisalaugh::lisalaugh::lisalaugh:
someone had a "keep" opinion on seungri :wimwim:
I voted Keep on everyone :wimwim:
But I was voting only for badges lol. It's coz I don't believe they need to be erased, people could just choose not to get them. Obviously with cards, it's a lot more complicated :wimwim:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ngl the high percentage of people who wanted to keep jimin surprised me in a bad way but it's still not enough to actually keep her so at least there's that. just asking what is now going to happen to that one woojin card? :wimwim:
I gave ozy a replacement card

someone had a "keep" opinion on seungri :wimwim:
2 people voted keep for everybody because they didn't believe in getting rid of them.

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I voted Keep on everyone :wimwim:
But I was voting only for badges lol. It's coz I don't believe they need to be erased, people could just choose not to get them. Obviously with cards, it's a lot more complicated :wimwim:
it's o k i 'd give them to you anyway if they got through :lisalaugh:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
There's me working on one of the slowest trades I've done in a while for Nayeon, yet you get her for free just because Woojin is a very naughty boy!
:jisoosmh: :blegh::nekopout::irenecrazy: ... :nayeonisdone:
I have Nayeon now :jenniesmug:
What would you offer for her :susPepe:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Me!
:nekosweat:

I had "no opinion" on all the BGs as it wasn't my place to say to drop the BG cards as I'd never want those BGs. I'm aware of the severity of what some of those BGs have done and I'm very pleased they've all pretty much been dropped. I trusted in those that wanted to have, say BIGBANG cards in the future, to do the right thing.
:sanapray::lisalaugh:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
so happy for you @Ozymandias !!! plus it was so much fun in the thread :D
btw, have just noticed I don´t follow you, how is that possible? :D

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Me!
:nekosweat:

I had "no opinion" on all the BGs as it wasn't my place to say to drop the BG cards as I'd never want those BGs. I'm aware of the severity of what some of those BGs have done and I'm very pleased they've all pretty much been dropped. I trusted in those that wanted to have, say BIGBANG cards in the future, to do the right thing.
:sanapray::lisalaugh:
it's ok Cal, as a bg stan I forgive you :sanapray:

i also said no opinion on hwayoung bc i didn't know what she did b ut after looking it up now i'd drop k ick her axx out of the game:nayeonisdone:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
so happy for you @Ozymandias !!! plus it was so much fun in the thread :D
btw, have just noticed I don´t follow you, how is that possible? :D
We can all thank Woojail oppar for helping us see some great activity on Christmas Eve xD
And it's okay lol, just realized I didn't either. Fixed that now :jisoosmh:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Are you teasing me?! Are you thinking of trading?
:maheart:
If you can give me your Kim Lip :susPepe:

it's ok Cal, as a bg stan I forgive you :sanapray:

i also said no opinion on hwayoung bc i didn't know what she did b ut after looking it up now i'd drop k ick her axx out of the game:nayeonisdone:
I hate Hwayoung so much and I still voted keep lol.

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Im neither surprised nor shocked at any of this. As i voted no opinion on some. Hmm, isnt W***** reportedly gonna debut as solo soon? Im not judging, just wondering if this automatically means any eliminated artist will not be getting a solo card at all in future. (Also wondering if this means Big Bang, AOA, T-ara, FT Island, AB6IX, SuJu n BAP are in the 2nd round release of cards but not B.I. (is he IKON or WINNER, idk or cba to chk honestly? Same question if he returns to industry as a solo smh). So some clues, n also does it mean its soon in coming, Yay!if so.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread