[Deep] What have you got to be happy about? (1 Viewer)

Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
I feel like making a @kodoku styled thread.

I am satisfied with my athleticism, my talents although they are on a decline lately I do feel somewhat worthy of living because of them.

Hm thats about it. The athleticism is the thing I'm most proud about tho.

Wbu?

 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
Well I try to take the positive out of things so everything really and even if there are things that I think I could improve upon, I am also how with how i'm doing now.
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
That I'm in a relationship. Even though it's long-distance now, I get to see him again in 73 days! I've already waited almost 5 months. :pepesalut:

There are other more common things too, like my dog or great food (I think about it a lot), lmao.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
That I'm in a relationship. Even though it's long-distance now, I get to see him again in 73 days! I've already waited almost 5 months. :pepesalut:

There are other more common things too, like my dog or great food (I think about it a lot), lmao.
Good for you! Hope that works out for you!

Food yes ive been living for food lately.
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Good for you! Hope that works out for you!

Food yes ive been living for food lately.
Hopefully! I'm going to meet his mum for the first time so I think he's serious about this. I'm a bit scared but excited.

I want junk food, haha. At least I don't put on weight anymore.
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
Hopefully! I'm going to meet his mum for the first time so I think he's serious about this. I'm a bit scared but excited.

I want junk food, haha. At least I don't put on weight anymore.
You lost weight too? Guess there is more to be happy about!

I wanna be updated about you meeting his mum now :pandasad:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
- I'm still young
- I have some people who wish me well
- I'm friends with some amazing people
- I live in a nice country/town, apartment, and have a decent job
- I'm good at writing
- I'm a decent human being
- I live in this modern age that offers a lot of great things
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
- I'm still young
- I have some people who wish me well
- I'm friends with some amazing people
- I live in a nice country/town, apartment, and have a decent job
- I'm good at writing
- I'm a decent human being
- I live in this modern age that offers a lot of great things
I bet you are pretty too!
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
You lost weight too? Guess there is more to be happy about!

I wanna be updated about you meeting his mum now :pandasad:
I've lost about 5 kg in the past few months without starving myself! But now it just keeps going down so maybe something's wrong with me? I don't know, lol. I'm normal weight though.

And if I go in July, I might update, if I can access the internet. :o
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
I've lost about 5 kg in the past few months without starving myself! But now it just keeps going down so maybe something's wrong with me? I don't know, lol. I'm normal weight though.

And if I go in July, I might update, if I can access the internet. :o
Yes dont lose too much too fast. I'm sure you'll look great when July comes

Okay! Hopefully I'm not banned, it's too cute tho <3
 
D

Deleted member 74

I'm happy that my family is mostly happy and healthy
I'm happy about how all the effort I put into improving my self esteem is slowly starting to pay off
I'm happy that I've changed so much
I'm happy that I still have so much time to figure out what would make me truly content and why certain things in my life are the way they were and still are
I'm happy that I have time to find myself
 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
There are a lot of things that I have to be happy about
And I am thankful for them all
However most of them don’t actually make me happy
I guess that’s privilege
Anyway @infire707 makes me happy
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I guess im still alive, have a child, don't have any home drama, still have somewhere to live...
I suppose the bare basics... But im not exactly happy just accepting of what it is.
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
I guess im still alive, have a child, don't have any home drama, still have somewhere to live...
I suppose the bare basics... But im not exactly happy just accepting of what it is.
Hm. You sound very depressed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Minuteman

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread