[Deep] What have you got to be happy about? (1 Viewer)

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Hm. You sound very depressed.
No not really, I havent hit that spot yet, but life has always been a struggle for me so I don't really look at things emotionally and just do what I have to do to survive really. So this actually just normal for me lol
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
No not really, I havent hit that spot yet, but life has always been a struggle for me so I don't really look at things emotionally and just do what I have to do to survive really. So this actually just normal for me lol
We share that mindset!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and Minuteman

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
We share that mindset!
Yes, im surprised you didn't know that, but you seem to have a little more limitations in what you would do to survive due to personal moral belief or religious conflict.
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I have a good family, @Joy, and the track and cross country teams that I coach. There's more I think, but those are the three things that I can think of which are most important to me and make me the most happy.
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
The people worrying about me each day, making me feel like I’m still somehow worthy of breathing. My animals. My perseverance and my organization skill. Honestly, it’s what keeps me alive. I’m too stubborn to give up. In fact, if I do choose to give up, I’ll put it on my to-do list first. That’s dedication.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread