Definitely a group worth checking out (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm without doubt a kpop girl rather than jpop, kpop just appeals tome more overall for a variety of reasons. However,there is one Jpop group I cant get enough of. Madkid only debuted two years ago, but the songs and covers they released have been so varied, but also so catchy. The two rappers have also released solos,and while I hate rapping usually I do enjoy theirs, particularly Yukis solos.
Now have some music





 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
You speak truth :sanapray:

I knew them through one of the anime OP's (Rising of the Shield Hero OP1 and OP2) they did recently and it was amazing. I've loved their other stuff too. They're super talented! They deserve more popularity.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread