Definitely not about to cry rn... (1 Viewer)

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
I failed mu spanish test ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
 

Attachments

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,129
Reactions Received
46,795
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,869
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
maybe you don't have the right teacher? When I first started taking German, I had a horrible teacher who was more obsessed with WWII than teaching German, so more often than not, I'd flunk her tests. But when I moved to the other high school (the first teacher was at the freshman school, and the second one was at the 10-12 school), I had a much better teacher and started to do very well in German.

But why didn't you tell me you had a Spanish test? I could've helped you study!
 
  • Love
Reactions: DaisySkies

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
maybe you don't have the right teacher? When I first started taking German, I had a horrible teacher who was more obsessed with WWII than teaching German, so more often than not, I'd flunk her tests. But when I moved to the other high school (the first teacher was at the freshman school, and the second one was at the 10-12 school), I had a much better teacher and started to do very well in German.

But why didn't you tell me you had a Spanish test? I could've helped you study!
I haven't taken spanish in 2 years and i had a different teacher and she didn't go too in depth with the language but my current one does ๐Ÿ˜ญ i will remember to ask you next time, i think I'm gonna get to retake it next week but idk, I'll let you know ^^
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
  • Sad
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
can u retest? :((
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
  • Wow
Reactions: MK3AM

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
  • Love
Reactions: MK3AM
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,056
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Lol it's required for me to be able to graduate ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Dumb, there's thousands of languages to learn. It's dumb there's so much focus on French and Spanish. I took 4.5 years of German. I did some Japanese in college but failed. It was fun though.
 

ning

curious...can you erase me?
.
Joined
21 April 2023
Messages
11,827
Reactions Received
13,208
Location
im going crazy!
Website
2xning.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,481
Fandom
โ™ป๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ•ธ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
If i was your teacher, you would be getting A+'s on all of your tests trust
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
Dumb, there's thousands of languages to learn. It's dumb there's so much focus on French and Spanish. I took 4.5 years of German. I did some Japanese in college but failed. It was fun though.
I learned Japanese abt 4 years ago and sadly it doesn't count, but i really wish it did, bc then i wouldn't have to take any language classes ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female

ning

curious...can you erase me?
.
Joined
21 April 2023
Messages
11,827
Reactions Received
13,208
Location
im going crazy!
Website
2xning.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,481
Fandom
โ™ป๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ•ธ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female

ning

curious...can you erase me?
.
Joined
21 April 2023
Messages
11,827
Reactions Received
13,208
Location
im going crazy!
Website
2xning.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,481
Fandom
โ™ป๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ•ธ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Idk anymore ๐Ÿ˜ญ
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
The spanish they teach is lowkey more difficult bc its spain spanish making it basically fancier with harder words i believe
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
The spanish they teach is lowkey more difficult bc its spain spanish making it basically fancier with harder words i believe
Ahhhhh
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread