COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Sensitive Delete pls (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
KS Coins
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Delete pls no longer needed

Last edited:

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
It's not your job to be their therapist no matter how much you wish you could help them a lot of times the only help people like that need is professional. All you can do is be there for them and support and encourage them to seek out help.

Also, a relationship should never be like therapy. I know with my boyfriend-him and I both have a lot of issues but we talk through them but I don't expect him to fix them instead I see a professional and so does he. I don't know what advice you're looking for per say but I'm hoping you'll be able to move on and they'll be able to get the help they need.

It may be hard now but eventually, things will get better and you will view it as a learning experience and something that has bettered you or shown you your worst side and as a result made you realize this is not something you want from a relationship or from yourself. All things must come to an end, it may hurt right now but that will pass and you will hopefully be able to look back on it with positivity.

I sincerely hope this person is able to heal as well.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
You can´t save everyone and you can´t save anyone, really. Some bad things happen to good people and some good things happen to bad people. Their life might be hard, but there is as much as you can do. Of course you can try, offer help, confort, or just simply being there. No matter how much you wish, you cannot change their life, cannot tell them how to do. We all have to overcome our hardships, sometimes it just takes time and we are all different and deal with stuff differently.

I think the best you can do now, no matter how hard it might be, you can offer them space and tell them "I´ll be here if you need me". but that´s it.

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I'm sorry you're going through this. Please know that you're not responsible for anyone's happiness -- that's codependency.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
TY so much. A lot of what was said in comments is true.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
So I just ended a relationship with someone I tried to love the same way. They broke up with me years ago and I was never able to feel the same. They have so many problems in their life and go through literal hell. They are also very negative and suicidal. No matter what I say or do they always feel that way. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm not as strong as I once was. To make it even worse today is their Christmas b/c they live in Spain. I feel like the most horrible person in the world.
im not sure if i follow you
so you had a relationship before
they broke up with you because you didnt love them back as they loved you?
and then later on , in recent events you guys got back together but now you were the one who broke up
because you didn't feel comfortable around him anymore?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
im not sure if i follow you
so you had a relationship before
they broke up with you because you didnt love them back as they loved you?
and then later on , in recent events you guys got back together but now you were the one who broke up
because you didn't feel comfortable around him anymore?
they broke up with me the first time bc of the distance between us geographically. and i broke up this time bc i never loved them the same as before they broke up with me. and it was a her

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
they broke up with me the first time bc of the distance between us geographically. and i broke up this time bc i never loved them the same as before they broke up with me. and it was a her
aha ok, i don't have a lot to say right now
and sometimes i say too much so yeah maybe this is good :nayeonisdone:

its good you were honest with yourself and the other person about the love part
even though it hurts, better to be truthful about that
no one likes a fake relationship
(well unless you got certain personality disorders, than you dont care but thats a whole different subject)

ironicly enough i also feel bad
and i also feel like i lost someone recently
even though its not the same as i wasnt dating this person but yeah
gotta move on , its not worth to dwell on it, especially because you guys live far away from each other apparently
just try and stay good friends
and try to help her as much as possible when it comes to the depressive side of things
i hope the person is close with their family or got close friends nearby :umjicry:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
So I just ended a relationship with someone I tried to love the same way. They broke up with me years ago and I was never able to feel the same. They have so many problems in their life and go through literal hell. They are also very negative and suicidal. No matter what I say or do they always feel that way. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm not as strong as I once was. To make it even worse today is their Christmas b/c they live in Spain. I feel like the most horrible person in the world.
Sometimes you have to turn and walk away. You cannot be the crutch at teh price of yourself. It hurts, it'll fucking hurt, but at sometime you have to start thinking of yoruself.

I broke up with a guy I loved dearly because he wouldn't work to save his life. All he was asked to do was something simple and he'd get better. Nope, he wanted to live in his dads basement, work at teh same dead end job, and slowly kill himself. And I think he is dead now TBH I havn't seen hide or tale of him through the grape vine. It hurts so much when I think of him, but for myself I know it was the right thing.

For YOU, YOU need to do the right thing. And for your sake you need to lay out to them why you are walking awawy. Let them know you cannot be their crutch. You've done all you could do and be open and honest. Don't leave anything you want to say, and just walk. It'll hurt but yes time will lesson it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread