- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 17,115
- Reactions Received
- 56,266
- Location
- spring days
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Yes, three: the dark theme, the colour orange, your existence
ily toodon’t worry ily
![]()
THANK YOU ILY
but actually the dark theme goes well with the orange, and im saying this as a light theme user.
Rise Targaryenily too
omg look at my posts RISE TARGARYEN
AND I GOT mY FIRST PURPLE BADGE OMG YESRise Targaryen
The other houses might be families, but we’re the only cult
yesAND I GOT mY FIRST PURPLE BADGE OMG YES
forget what I said about tyrellRise Targaryen![]()
idk about you but I’m here to win...forget what I said about tyrell
sorry mom @goyo
but my wife was right YET again @Jimimis
LETS TRY AND WIN THIS
@bulletproof
but second is fine too
just first is preferable
LETS GO QUEENidk about you but I’m here to win...
Prepare for a spam when I get the time