Depressing hours (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
1,124
Reactions Received
7,796
Location
Fuck me Chico
Website
www.allkpop.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
is it bad that I'm 16 but have no idea what I want to do with my life?
Like i have nothing in mind

no plan.

I'm stressing about colleges

and just growing up

I'm going to be a junior next year in high school

then very soon ill be graduating


it just scares me so much


SOMEONE MAKE ME STOP THINKING ABOUT THIS


its currently 2:06 am and i'm looking at career choices..... ahhhhhhhhhh :sadcat:​
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Well you have still high school to think about it, so I don't think you are in so much hurry? But i think it's definitely sth to give though while you are in high school, plan your path a bit.
 
D

Deleted member 74

Hey I was just like you back then, everyone seemed to know what they wanted to do and I was just lost about what to do
Rather than stress, ask yourself what you enjoy doing. What are your hobbies? Passions? Then connect that to a possible degree or career you could pursue later on. During high school, you'll change a lot so it's hard to stay on the same track unless you grew up with one strong passion on your mind already. Also just try to enjoy your time and not think too ahead, study well and balance your time. All through your senior years, just continue to keep an eye on what pathways would interest you and slowly draw out your plans. It might not seem like it but it does work out naturally. Good luck <3
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
is it bad that I'm 16 but have no idea what I want to do with my life?
Like i have nothing in mind

no plan.

I'm stressing about colleges

and just growing up

I'm going to be a junior next year in high school

then very soon ill be graduating


it just scares me so much


SOMEONE MAKE ME STOP THINKING ABOUT THIS


its currently 2:06 am and i'm looking at career choices..... ahhhhhhhhhh :sadcat:​
I see

I'll pray that you pass in a good college :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: winwinlucas
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Weakling, I’ve had my life planned out since I could think: marry rich
 
  • Haha
Reactions: winwinlucas

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread