Depression is setting in. (1 Viewer)

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
same here... I hope you feel better soon.....
We're in it to win it. :,)
Like I don't even have the motivation to be on here as much anymore.
I just wanna sleep and I've been eating a shit ton thinking wow,
I'll look good one day.
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
life is so stupid.....
You're telling me.
Having to meet everyone's expectations
while you're just waiting for something to happen or change
that will actually make you happy. Like I have tons of things
I'd like to do or try but currently, I'm stuck which makes me
sad.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I had depression yesterday and somewhat today.
I feel like life through me a curve ball and I can't even meet it halfway.

it comes and goes. but this weather we are having makes me feel worse still.
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yep i know how u feel 24/7

 
Joined
4 March 2020
Messages
1
Reactions Received
4
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
try to busy yourself with something, that way you won't leave as much room for negative thoughts. learning languages is one of the options. it requires discipline, which if developed, helps to get the motivation and determination for other things you might want to do. as for motivation, i often rely on thoughts like "i might be walking to the store tomorrow to get my daily dose of sugar and get hit by a car and NEVER finish learning that language" or "i've lived xx years and did jack shit so if i continue like this i'll live another xx years doing jack shit"

this method has been proven by me, a random user that just joined this forum.

on a more serious note, i hope it passes soon (which it will, eventually) and you feel better
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
hope you all will feel better soon.
I am here if you need someone to talk to
 
  • Love
Reactions: kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I've just been in a huge slump lately.
Unmotivated to even sleep.
Like ideas come to me and they sound
appealing but I just shrug and go, "Meh".
Today I'm going to try to get stuff done!
Thanks for the motivation guys! ^^
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread