Derek Chauvin Taken Into Custody (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
It really took them that much to get him arrested...
At least he's arrested tbh, I saw a worrying clip of an official saying he can't be arrested without proof of intent to kill basically and I was just flabbergasted
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Let's see him get convicted first
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I hope they have plans to charge the other three as well. People are unhappy with the degree right now but I've read that they could raise or add additional charges.
 
  • Like
Reactions: VillageIdiot

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
This fucker deserves to be locked up for life
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread