- Joined
- 19 October 2020
- Messages
- 19,165
- Reactions Received
- 28,437
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,455
- Fandom
- multi BG
- Gender
- Female
agh of course, kittenpawzThis user is super sweet, stans CIX and has a username related to feet (not human feet though)
agh of course, kittenpawzThis user is super sweet, stans CIX and has a username related to feet (not human feet though)
I wonder who they areThis user is super sweet, stans CIX and has a username related to feet (not human feet though)
Hmmmm I have no ideaI wonder who they are![]()
the fact that some people still rememberThe Chaser's Wife
i mean, that just describes anyone with half a brain cell out thereis obsessed with a chinese idol and wants to die to be reborn as his wifeand forced me to join his cult![]()
i don't watch c dramas but I do love EXO and ATEEZIs the first one yili or did you already say who it is![]()
Close enoughi don't watch c dramas but I do love EXO and ATEEZ![]()