how did you change or grow throughout your life, basically? since chapter/episode 1 you know? :P
ehh for me, I feel like there isn't much of a development unfortunately.. :/ maybe I just can't see things clearly and I'm being too hard on myself again, but sometimes I feel like I haven't changed for the better and grown enough tbh, idk... I'm still a terrified child, just like 10 or 20 years ago...I just seem like a regular person at first glance, but my fears and insecurities are all still there and they eat me up just as much... I've lived through countless bad days and experiences, but they all got replaced with new ones and I still feel like I can't handle anything. Maybe it's just the kind of person that I am and always will be? I hope not though and I'll continue trying for now.. I did accomplish a lot, maybe not for a regular person, but for me? it's a big deal.. living in a new country, living on my own, having a job, being able to call someone a friend or go on a date, and life not constantly being unbearably painful like before..plus I think I've gained a lot of wisdom and understanding of people and the world hehe