Describe your fashion style in pictures (1 Viewer)

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Imagine these but guy version I don't know lol (I'm at work so I found quick pics TT)




I like alt fashion a lot but sometimes I also like to soft it down. All depends on my mood tbh
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they




i posted these in the wrong thread so here it goes again :crycry:
I love it 😍 Simplistic yet so good to look at! I love the color palette if that's the colors you usually go with. So calming
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
I LOVE BEIGE, LAVENDER, WHITE AND SKY BLUE :pandalove::pandalove:
Lavender and sky blue :maheart: Lovely colors I love them so much too even if I dress dark shsjdhsjd
 

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship




i posted these in the wrong thread so here it goes again :crycry:
Imagine these but guy version I don't know lol (I'm at work so I found quick pics TT)




I like alt fashion a lot but sometimes I also like to soft it down. All depends on my mood tbh
Both look really amazing
:pandahappy:
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her


 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread