- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
I'm bored and want to do something fun with you guys so don't give the name of the show or anything!
It'd be fun if people tried guessing others shows as well and you are allowed to do more than one!
Mine:
Two brothers and an angel have an awkward love triangle while constantly dying.
Scarier E.T and Train mess.
I'll probably do more as we go LOL
It'd be fun if people tried guessing others shows as well and you are allowed to do more than one!
Mine:
Two brothers and an angel have an awkward love triangle while constantly dying.
Scarier E.T and Train mess.
I'll probably do more as we go LOL