- Joined
- 3 July 2020
- Messages
- 5,130
- Reactions Received
- 7,700
- Location
- From EXO planet
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Ohhhh do you have more colours on your hair?middle length, with a mess of a hair color (from several bad dyes), and layers so kinda wavy I guess? I don't like how it unhealthy and meh it looks
several shades of brown and it's not good looking or intentional lolOhhhh do you have more colours on your hair?
You girl are just so humbleseveral shades of brown and it's not good looking or intentional lol
Ahhhh I can imagineseveral shades of brown and it's not good looking or intentional lol
Ohhhh wow!!!It's very straight and dark brown and I cut it shoulder-lenght so regret like a bitch
I do think I'm a humble person (or maybe it's the low self esteem lol) but trust me these things I say are true girlie xDYou girl are just so humble
Havent seen your hair in a long time, but what I saw was so cool and pretty. Maybe sometimes colors end up being messed up but its just a matter of visiting the salon once again to get a nice dye job ^^I do think I'm a humble person (or maybe it's the low self esteem lol) but trust me these things I say are true girlie xD
<3Havent seen your hair in a long time, but what I saw was so cool and pretty. Maybe sometimes colors end up being messed up but its just a matter of visiting the salon once again to get a nice dye job ^^
Have you 2 ever meet before?Havent seen your hair in a long time, but what I saw was so cool and pretty. Maybe sometimes colors end up being messed up but its just a matter of visiting the salon once again to get a nice dye job ^^
No it was just a few of her photos,she is so pretty ^^Have you 2 ever meet before?
Ahhh reallyNo it was just a few of her photos,she is so pretty ^^
Ahhhh I can imagineblonde, staight'ish with some higlights in it. it's also long
Ohhhhhhhh wow!!black, super thick even though it doesn’t look like it, straight but like it curls a bit at the end,, idk why