there's no such thing as a perfect life or person ofc, but let's dream a little...... what do you wish for? what do you already have, and what more do you want to obtain or become..?
I like my country and the place I'm renting but I'd like to have my own someday..... my town is kinda meh but I don't mind that much I guess, at least for now.... I'd like a job better than this..... I also want to become a healthier person, physically and mentally, better looking too. Make more friends, but real ones and hopefully get with a nice guy and have a good and lasting relationship.... become a better person, do more good in many ways..... create more, do what I love more, maybe even make some dreams come true in that sense somehow.. learn and improve more, at least some things and in some ways.. get a pet, become more independent, free, and comfortable........ basically, create my own little world filled with people and things I love, travel more, improve, grow, learn to overcome these demons and become okay someday.......