Describe your ideal type. (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I'm pretty sure people have done this but I'm going to do it again lol.

What is your ideal type? Describe and give idol example.​
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Somebody manly and a bit stocky in build. SO that means quite a tough build. Id like them to be taller than me, but not a LOT taller. I'd say like 10cm or around that would be alright!

I'd like them to be romantic, but not sappy. Serious, but not overtly so aka they CAN still crack a joke every now and again. I also want them to be intelligent.

The best idol match I can think of is EXO's Kyungsoo!

45015
45016
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
my beautiful wife Gyuri has it all. She is the sweetest, loveliest and funniest clumsy baby there is. She is 100% my ideal type.


I also have an obsession with Nancy rn. She is just everything good.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't think i have one certain type, but there is attributes i like. I like stockier builds, not too muscular though but not thin either. I like big smiles and eyesmiles. I like confidence almost to point of arrogance (not in a narcistic way though) and good sense of humor.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Money money money
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm attracted to girls who are older than me, confident, independent, have taste in fashion, feminine. Also, kind, warm-hearted and cuddly. Perhaps a Taurus 🥰🥰🥰
45029
:jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: why is that lowkey me tho?
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
now that Maruif mentions it... D. O is my ideal type.. he also reminds me of other idols I've thought were good looking... he's got muscle but it's not like the super defined body builder muscle like in these two pictures, it's just strong.. not unnatural, not showing off, still a little meat on the bones as well but strong, he also rocks tan and pale skin tones both flawless ly... and his lips 🙏🙏😩 there's a bit more to it than that though, I can't seem to put my finger on what but there's a actor with the same kind of look who I also find immensely hot


why have I started to become a lowkey hard Stan again? oh my gosh
Yeah I totally agree with that muscle, but not too much muscle part. Like I said stocky, like he wouldn't be easily pushed around, but he doesn't look too big... It's a good balance.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Omg really? Marry me 😭 😭 😭 lol probably because you are a Taurus
:ilovebread:
yes I would marry you :sanapray: and yeah it‘s probably because I am a taurus lol and I happen to be older than you too
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread