Describe your ideal type. (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Literally Ravi. Kind, hard-working, and good-drive :3
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
If it is a girl then @goyo is near to my real ideal 😊😌
cute, romantic, easy going, a good cook, affectionate, lovely, someone you can trust in, ... and more xD
 
Last edited:

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Literally anybody who can tolerate me- someone who understands that I won't always be the one texting first or initiating much, and are ok with that, I guess.

Though if you're female you might be able to bypass some of that because y'all are just too pretty :jisoosmh:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Someone smart, kind/warm and dependable. As far as physical features go, I guess someone with a cute smile. I'm attracted to pretty smiles.

I'm sure a lot of idols are what I wrote but I don't have a single one that really represents my ideal type. Although, I find Taehyung's warmness extremely attractive. Jungkook is still my husband 5eva!
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I wouldn't say I have a specific type, but some things I like is someone nice (obviously lol), funny, understanding and an animal lover. If the person doesn't like animals then I don't trust them :llama_laugh:. When it comes to looks I would prefer someone taller and not too muscular, Idk why but I'm not too big on a lot of muscle it wouldn't be a deal breaker or anything I just prefer a guy with a more in between build I suppose, not too skinny and not too muscular. I also like guys with slightly feminine features as well.

The idol that fits closest to this (specifically when it comes to looks) I think would be Jun (Seventeen).

Related image
Related image


:maheart:
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i like nerd :nekoshy:and funny guys. i have a weird thing for guy who dye the hair red white green grey. open minded. what i think i'm weird for is i looovveee guy with glasses it like once there on they look even cuter
45066
45067
45068

i mean just lookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk take a moment and lookkkkk.
let's see some not to romantic but like 50%

my ideal date would be a some were casual not to fancy like burger king or McDonald then just eat and talk you know. i just like smart boy just, i don't know whyyyyyyyyy i not that smart soooooo.

 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I wouldn't say I have a specific type, but some things I like is someone nice (obviously lol), funny, understanding and an animal lover. If the person doesn't like animals then I don't trust them :llama_laugh:. When it comes to looks I would prefer someone taller and not too muscular, Idk why but I'm not too big on a lot of muscle it wouldn't be a deal breaker or anything I just prefer a guy with a more in between build I suppose, not too skinny and not too muscular. I also like guys with slightly feminine features as well.

The idol that fits closest to this (specifically when it comes to looks) I think would be Jun (Seventeen).

Related image
Related image


:maheart:
i like some like 5'5-5'8 cause i'm like 5'4 maybe taller
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
i like nerd :nekoshy:and funny guys. i have a weird thing for guy who dye the hair red white green grey. open minded. what i think i'm weird for is i looovveee guy with glasses it like once there on they look even cuter
45066
45067
45068

i mean just lookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk take a moment and lookkkkk.
let's see some not to romantic but like 50%

my ideal date would be a some were casual not to fancy like burger king or McDonald then just eat and talk you know. i just like smart boy just, i don't know whyyyyyyyyy i not that smart soooooo.

You added a Suga with glasses I'm-
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
i think out of all suga of those pic suga look the best shhhhhhhhhh :nekoshy:
ACK-
I swear if you attack me with Suga on any more of my threads, I may die! :nekoshy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I looked at your DP and imagined Jimin saying that with that face-
I can't anymore XD
Something I never knew I wanted until now :pandaamazed:
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Someone that is a bit quiet and prefer to spend time just hanging out in place like a cafe or somewhere nice instead of clubbing. I like someone that is tall, but not to muscular. Also someone that have a nice smile.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Someone who likes pineapple pizza, mint chocolate chip ice cream, and light theme.
i love that ice cream mmmmmm it so goodddddddd
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread