- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
This been bugging me all day 
On the way to work today morning, I dropped my precious phone from my pocket while riding my bike at 60-70kmph
The screen was already cracked, now it's shattered from all that friction on the concrete
And it's still lockdown here so I can't order a new one from Amazon or go to a repair store.
Only some stores are open so will have to buy a new one rip
This sudden unexpected expense
FML.
Also, I've been awake since 3 in the night so that's great too.
This just a rant so nvm, have a nice day
On the way to work today morning, I dropped my precious phone from my pocket while riding my bike at 60-70kmph
The screen was already cracked, now it's shattered from all that friction on the concrete
And it's still lockdown here so I can't order a new one from Amazon or go to a repair store.
Only some stores are open so will have to buy a new one rip
This sudden unexpected expense
FML.
Also, I've been awake since 3 in the night so that's great too.
This just a rant so nvm, have a nice day