Destroyed my phone today RIP (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Bless, like a 47 because you're the flyest :sanapray:
Gotta make the crowd go wild in a small room and see em put it all on like a costume :sanapray:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Oof. Accidental fatality. R.I.P. :wimwim:
Being awake since 3am, losing my phone on the way to work, having to spend money on a new one, stuck at work for another hour fighting sleep, it's one of those days :wimwim:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Sorry to hear about your phone :( May it be with the angel phones now <3

My phone is a cheapy. I did have a 700 HTC once, but it broke down in my hands so..... never again lol
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
This is one benefit of me not taking my phone anywhere, makes it harder to break :pandatea:
Don't you need it with you to contact people or use GPS? :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Abeamus

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I think you underestimate how introverted :pandatea:
Oh if you meant you don't go out instead of going out without phone then I understand :haylul:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,301
Reactions Received
76,675
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,120
Ship
Wreck
Oh if you meant you don't go out instead of going out without phone then I understand :haylul:
Well I don't do either, I don't go out much and when I do I don't take my phone :pandatea:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
glad you finally are on team apple :queen:

and damn rip your old phone :pepecry1:

also still riding your bike I see :nekolove: I guess you have been enjoying the days not at work riding it
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread