Detailed mental health check in (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 April 2020
Messages
2,021
Reactions Received
4,721
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Ship
Wreck
[IMG]

reply with a number correlating to how you feel.

say whether you want someone to message you or not, and say whether you want to vent or need a distraction from someone!

also say whether you’d be okay with someone messaging you to vent/to be distracted!

feel free to vent under the post, but please put appropriate trigger warnings (and make sure to add what the warning is for!)

I'm probably between a 7 and an 8​
 
Joined
8 April 2020
Messages
2,021
Reactions Received
4,721
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Ship
Wreck
it's probably between a 7 and an 8 for me too as I am still able to at least pretend to be fine when I am forced to be with others. Thanks for being sweet as always
you can talk to me if you need <3
 
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
6 i hide it well real well
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
A 9 for me on that scale as of late. It sucks.
 
Joined
25 July 2020
Messages
42
Reactions Received
46
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm somewhere between 3 and 4. I've honestly been really lonely lately and missing going out with friends, but I can still get through the day and do what I have to do if it's urgent. That said, my room and my car are a mess because I've been putting off cleaning.
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: yeji and Wonpil
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I am somewhere between 3 and 4. I am feeling much better than some months ago and even days ago basically because I have come up with a personal project I've been conceiving and want to follow through. It will pave the way towards breaking out of bankruptcy, and I'll get some knowledge that I find exciting while working towards a goal I care about. It's still too early to claim a breakthrough; but it's the closest I have been in years.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Wonpil

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am probably a 3-4 right now. the last days weren't the best. a lot of things happened that borthered me ( I moved and the place I am living in now for example has a room where I can do laundry and they already have all the mashines. stupid me didn't really know how it works and messed up and spend too much money on laundry yesterday, today I also have had a fight with my irl bestie she has been in an awful mood lately and takes it all out on me now)
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Wonpil
Joined
8 April 2020
Messages
2,021
Reactions Received
4,721
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Ship
Wreck
[IMG]

reply with a number correlating to how you feel.

say whether you want someone to message you or not, and say whether you want to vent or need a distraction from someone!

also say whether you’d be okay with someone messaging you to vent/to be distracted!

feel free to vent under the post, but please put appropriate trigger warnings (and make sure to add what the warning is for!)

I'm probably between a 7 and an 8​
Between a 7 and 8 again :/
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread