- Joined
- 6 June 2021
- Messages
- 65,209
- Reactions Received
- 38,856
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 193,406
- Fandom
- iEMoALuvie
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- he/him
- Ship
- Wreck
smhI forget to react, especially to OPs![]()
smhI forget to react, especially to OPs![]()
Most teas are good but wtf was that LOLThey are. I only drank it once
Thanks, Yili made it!Most teas are good but wtf was that LOL
Sidenote: I love your Rolling Quartz layout![]()
They're very talented! And Rolling Quartz fans are rare to come by so I already like youThanks, Yili made it!
Just to clarify.Like how you had to add in “not that I tried it before” 😂
You never know some people enjoy weird thingsJust to clarify.![]()
EhhhYou never know some people enjoy weird things
I would not wanna find out what feet taste likeI'd rather eat my own foot than drink any of those.
That emote just makes it a thousand times betterEhhhNo, pleaseu.
I mean... just ask someone with a foot fetishI would not wanna find out what feet taste like
Do you have one?I mean... just ask someone with a foot fetish![]()
He is the best <3That emote just makes it a thousand times better
WERTG6YU7YHTGRFEDWS NODo you have one?![]()