MV Devil Music (#10) (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Honestly, I LOVE this song but at the same time it creeps me out so much. This is literally what I imagine when I think of devil music. Well this and that hardcore metal stuff... So this devil song that I'm obsessed with is my song of today. Enjoy!




Previous Days
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |
8 | 9
​
 
  • Like
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
indeed the song is cool and a bit creepy in the same time :oof_tea: Billie Eilish has a unique style
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
indeed the song is cool and a bit creepy in the same time :oof_tea: Billie Eilish has a unique style
She's currently my favorite American soloist because of how unique she is compared to the rest of the popular soloists. I hope she doesn't change her musical style later and stays with this sound. It's so good!
 
  • Like
Reactions: bulletproof

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread