- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 12,760
- Reactions Received
- 31,598
- Location
- Doyoung's Bed
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 46,298
- Fandom
- NCTzen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
YESOMG FINALLY
It's been so long since we've seen them
I'd be fine with that concept if it isn't a ballad, otherwise passYES
but apparently, they'll have an innocent concept again which I don't like for them
Really? They suited the girl crush concept so well thoughYES
but apparently, they'll have an innocent concept again which I don't like for them
One of the members said they wrote a few songs but didn't fit on Woowa's album as they're innocent but were gonna fit this albumReally? They suited the girl crush concept so well though![]()
I only like their quirky songs like Mr. Potter, Woowa and Woo WooI'd be fine with that concept if it isn't a ballad, otherwise pass
I was hoping for a more upbeat, dance track though.
They have bops for both concepts, so I'm hopefulReally? They suited the girl crush concept so well though![]()
That's true. I'm hoping this comeback will be really goodThey have bops for both concepts, so I'm hopeful![]()
I just hope it's something unique and originalThat's true. I'm hoping this comeback will be really good![]()
Same here! I can't wait to see what they releaseI just hope it's something unique and original![]()