- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 6,070
- Reactions Received
- 31,387
- Location
- 🏰 & 🍀
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Thanks! I wanna make some good options for Eunchae.This badge is really cute.
And you did follow the rules correctly. ^^
No problem ^^Thanks! I wanna make some good good options for Eunchae.
I really liked those Yebin badges btw. She looks great.![]()
No problem ^^
Also, thank you![]()
I hope you can find some. She looks so amazing in this comeback.Also, I'm really looking for more official photos of this comeback because she really shines this cb.
![]()
Would you mind linking me the sources of pic 1, 6 and 7?
Voted
I couldn't find sources for 1 and 6 feel free to leave those out. I found this for 7.Would you mind linking me the sources of pic 1, 6 and 7?
I know they're from Tumblr but I have a big suspicion that they are fantaken pics and the watermark cropped out
(they even inserted the teaser bg on the last one)