Did anyone else play through/watched Netflix's "Black Mirror: Bandersnatch" already? (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
What did you think of it?
Personally I think it was great, altho it wasn't as fleshed out as I wished for it to be, it seemed like the people who made it, altho still doing a great job, didn't really had any previous experience or informed themselves more about these kind of interactive stuff. I still liked the easter eggs and references they put in and the small differences in the parallel universes if you chose something it would slightly be different in the same scene that happened before etc..
I hope we'll see similar stuff like this more in the future.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I watched it last night and I was impressed. I was a bit confused at some point because I made some wrong decisions, but the idea itself is great and they took tv shows to a whole new level. I didn't see anything like this before. Also, the story was really interesting and mindfuck during his dialog with Colin. Was a great idea
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread