Did anyone ever play Pacthesis games? (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I remember I used to paly them a lot! I even forsook some secondary school essays for them :joysip::ilovebread:
If you don't know who she is...
Screen Shot 2020-05-26 at 4.39.19 PM.png


I loved her point-and-click adventure games, and her dating sims were kinda fun! I liked her Wonderland one and the Emerald Moon one. I forgot what it's called. I only came during her 4 year hiatus, right before Star Days came out, and then I forgot about her sometime 3 years ago? I do remember I wrote a fanfiction for her games once or twice sjgdjkfhjg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I legit played so many of her games!!! Especially the dating ones haha They were my life and I loved them

1608104942213.png
1608104962034.png


Chrono Days and Kingdom Days were my favorites, I can't believe I found her games when Chrono Days was released like 9 years ago....:wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I legit played so many of her games!!! Especially the dating ones haha They were my life and I loved them

1608104942213.png
1608104962034.png


Chrono Days and Kingdom Days were my favorites, I can't believe I found her games when Chrono Days was released like 9 years ago....:wimwim:
lololi remember I found out in between number days and star days, and they were 4 years apart :haylul: Apparently she's writing a webtoon now!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread