I went out to look at it and it was cloudy :pepecry2:
Handcrafted Joined 17 March 2021 Messages 1,802 Reactions Received 2,296 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 26 May 2021 #1 I went out to look at it and it was cloudy Reactions: Villains and Willow
Panda . . . . Joined 24 September 2018 Messages 8,755 Reactions Received 24,302 Location Somewhere Near Bamboo Cards View Profile KS Coins 12 Fandom Starlight Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @LuhansGreenHair Wreck @Lovely_Cornchips 26 May 2021 #2 I did! It was pretty :) Reactions: Handcrafted and Villains
blueberries Fleshy fruit . Joined 17 November 2018 Messages 15,240 Reactions Received 46,642 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 26 May 2021 #3 oh... missed it Reactions: Villains
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,307 Reactions Received 28,174 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,510 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 26 May 2021 #4 nope, missed it :(
Handcrafted Joined 17 March 2021 Messages 1,802 Reactions Received 2,296 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 27 May 2021 #5 Panda said: I did! It was pretty :) Click to expand... Lucky Reactions: Panda